Aurora Energy Metals Limited (ASX:1AE)
Aurora Energy Metals Limited (ASX:1AE) is focused on the exploration and development of its Aurora Project in Oregon, USA.
The Project hosts a defined uranium resource and is prospective for lithium. The Company will conduct exploration and evaluation programs to assess the potential of both minerals.
- The Company has a 100% legal and beneficial interest in granted Mining Claims in southeast Oregon, USA that constitutes the Aurora Energy Metals Project.
- The Project hosts a JORC Code uranium Indicated and Inferred Resource and is further prospective for uranium and lithium.
- The USA is a first-world jurisdiction with the Project being located in an historical mining district with good infrastructure including access roads.
- Both uranium and lithium are important minerals as part of a clean energy transition of shifting away from fossil fuel sources to a low carbon future. Nuclear energy requires uranium and this energy provides reliable emissions free baseload power in many countries while lithium is a critical mineral important to the clean energy transition with primary use in lithium-ion batteries for electric cars, storage and mobile devices.
- The Board and Management team together have relevant skill and experience including in mineral exploration, resource development, mining approvals, mining and in capital market funding.
- The Company plans to pursue an active exploration and evaluation program including drilling.