AMP Limited (ASX:AMP)
AMP Limited (ASX:AMP) is a leading wealth management company. AMP's strength lies in the breadth of its solutions and services, across financial advice, investment management, and its offerings in banking, superannuation, self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs), life insurance, and retirement income and investing.
AMP was founded in Australia almost 170 years ago. Its reach now spans around the world, where the Company uses its expertise to advise clients and customers in Asia, the Middle East, Europe, the United Kingdom and North America. The Company now operates in 11 countries.
Key facts about AMP
- Leader in the Australian market for financial advice, retail superannuation, and life insurance
- Leader in the New Zealand market for corporate superannuation, retail funds, and superannuation, and one of the largest KiwiSaver Scheme and life insurance providers
- Partner with over 55,000 Australian companies, including some of Australia's leading blue-chip companies, to provide their employees with corporate superannuation offerings
- Over 100,000 AMP Bank customers
- Investment management business with over 480 clients in Australia and New Zealand, and over 290 international clients in areas including Hong Kong, China, Japan, the UK, Europe, the Middle East and the US
- Over 3.8 million customers in Australia and New Zealand
- Approximately 750,000 shareholders