Bendigo & Adelaide Bank (ASX:BEN)
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank are Australia's fifth largest retail bank, with more than 7,200 staff helping its 1.6 million customers to achieve their financial goals. These businesses and more than 80 other organisations have come together to become the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group, an Australian owned, top 60 ASX listed company, with more than 99,000 shareholders.
Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Limited provides retail and wholesale banking, as well as other financial products and services in Australia. The Bank is headquartered Bendigo, Victoria. Bendigo & Adelaide Bank is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange under the code, BEN.
Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Limited provides a wide range of banking and other financial services via a network of brands, including:
- Adelaide Bank - a wholesale banking business providing home loans via the mortgage broker and mortgage manager market.
- Bendigo Bank - specialised in retail banking that provides banking and wealth management services to small to medium businesses and individuals.
- Bendigo Wealth - a wealth management division with expertise in banking, investment and lending.
- Community Telco Australia – provides regional telecommunication services such as mobile phones, fixed telephones and internet solutions.
- Delphi Bank - boutique financial services provider that offers a variety of banking services to individuals.
- Leveraged Equities - specialises in private banking account management service.
- Rural Bank - provides banking services targeted to the farming sector.
- Rural Finance – provides specialist lending services to agricultural businesses.
- Sandhurst Trustees - provides managed funds, cash management accounts, common funds and wills, superannuation and estate management.
- Alliance Bank - provides banking services.