Coles Group Limited (ASX:COL)
Coles Group Limited (ASX:CML), formerly Coles Myer Limited, is one of Australias iconic retailers, with over 2,500 retail outlets nationally. Coles Group retails a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor, flybuys, financial services, and fuel to 21 million of customers every week, through their retail outlets.
The company businesses are:
- Coles Supermarkets - Coles is a national full-service supermarket retailer operating more than 800 supermarkets.
- Coles Online - Coles Online provides their customers with an 'anytime, anywhere' shopping proposition, offering a choice of home delivery, including same-day and overnight drop and go services, or pick up from over 1,000 Click & Collect locations.
- Coles Liquor - Coles is also a national liquor retailer with 900 stores trading as Liquorland, Vintage Cellars, First Choice Liquor, and First Choice Liquor Market and an online liquor retail offer.
- Coles Express - Coles Express is one of Australia's leading fuel and convenience retailers, with over 700 sites across Australia, employing more than 5,000 team members.
- Flybuys - flybuys is one of Australia's most popular loyalty programs with over eight million active members, covering approximately six million households.
- Coles Financial Services - Backed by some of the biggest names in financial services, Coles Financial Services provides insurance, credit cards and personal loans to Australian families.
- Spirit Hotels - Coles operates hotels in Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia and New South Wales under the Spirit Hotels brand.