Lukin Resources Limited (ASX:LKN)
Lukin Resources Limited (ASX:LKN) is seeking to identify and develop major mineral deposits in Queensland, Australia and South Africa.
Lukin Resources intends to apply modern exploration and development methods to its Projects. The Company may also seek additional tenements in the future if its Directors consider that these will add value to the Company.
The Company has interests in 2 Australian Projects, namely:
- Ebagoola South Project on the Cape York Peninsula in Queensland, by way of a right to earn up to a 51% interest (with a possibility of increasing it to 60%) pursuant to the AMC Farm-in and Option Agreement
- A 100% interest in the Stratmin Project, located in the Hodgkinson Province of Northeast Queensland
The Company has interests in 3 South African Projects, all located in the Northern Cape Province, namely:
- a 74% interest in the Vaalkop Project, located 530 km north of Cape Town
- a 50% interest in the Bushy Park Project, located 740 km northeast of Cape Town and 540 km southwest of Johannesburg
- a 74% interest in the Koa Project, located 550 km northeast of Cape Town and 15 km southeast of Orion Minerals NL (ASX:ORN) Prieska Project at Copperton