Liontown Resources Limited (ASX:LTR)
Liontown Resources Limited (ASX:LTR) is a battery metals exploration and development company with substantial lithium discoveries at two projects and an advanced vanadium opportunity.
Liontown has substantially increased the Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) for Kathleen Valley, taking a major step towards its objective of developing a high-quality, long-life lithium-tantalum mining operation in Western Australia.
The Company's 100%-owned lithium assets at Kathleen Valley and Buldania are both located in premier WA mining districts and exhibit all the key characteristics required to advance rapidly towards development.
- Australian-based battery metals explorer and developer
- Three advanced battery metal projects - all wholly-owned
- Updated Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) at the the Kathleen Valley Project: 74.9Mt @ 1.3% Li2O (lithium) and 140ppm Ta2O5 (tantalum)
- Updated MRE represents a 353% increase in tonnes from the maiden Mineral Resource of 21.2Mt @ 1.4% Li2O and 170ppm Ta2O5released in September 2018
- Kathleen Valley Scoping Study on maiden MRE confirmed potential for a commercially robust mining operation
- Buldania Project is a second major lithium discovery, advancing to a maiden Resource Estimate in Q3 2019
- Large ~84Mt vanadium resource at Toolebuc Project, Queensland
- Experienced, proven board and management team