Odyssey Gold Limited (ASX:ODY)

Matthew Syme
Exec Director
Market Cap (AUD): 35.75M
Sector: Materials
Last Trade (AUD): 0.073 -0.01 (-7.59%)
Tab Bar

1. About

Odyssey Gold Limited (ASX:ODY), formerly Odyssey Energy, is aiming to become a gold mining company through the completion of two acquisitions.

Upon completion of the Acquisitions, the Company (through its subsidiaries) will have an 80% interest in the Stakewell Project and the Tuckanarra Project.

Tuckanarra Project

The Company will acquirean 80% interest in the Tuckanarra Project comprising one mining licence, two exploration licences and seven prospecting licences. The remaining 20% interest will be held by Monument. The Tuckanarra Project is located in the Meekatharra-Cue region of Western Australia which is considered prospective for gold. 

Stakewell Project

The Company will acquire an 80% interest in the Stakewell Project comprising one exploration licence, three miscellaneous licences and ten prospecting licences. The remaining 20% interest will be held by DAH. The Stakewell Project is located in the Meekatharra-Cue region of Western Australia which is considered prospective for gold.

2. Business model

3. Strategy

4. Markets

5. Competition

6. History

7. Team

8. Financials

9. Risk