Pinnacle Minerals Limited (ASX:PIM)
Pinnacle Minerals Limited (ASX:PIM) is focused on exploring for kaolin via four projects, including the Bobalong and Holly projects in Western Australia and the Camel Lake and White Knight projects in South Australia.
The Company's business model involves further exploration and development as its Projects. The exploration programs at the Camel Lake and White Knight Project are subject to and conditional upon the grant of the tenement applications comprising those Projects.
Pinnacle Minerals' main objectives are:
- continuing to compile all historic exploration data and conducting surface evaluation of the tenements to subsequently rank targets based on multi-disciplinary dataset evaluations;
- systematically exploring its Projects, including undertaking auger drilling field testing and air-core (AC) drilling, with further diamond drilling on promising targets for metallurgical test work;
- subject to achieving desirable exploration results, JORC Mineral Resources estimation and metallurgical test work for product specification;
- mineral exploration and other resource opportunities that have the potential to deliver growth for the Company;
- continuing to pursue acquisitions that have a strategic fit