Regis Healthcare Limited (ASX:REG)
Regis was formed in the early 1990s and has grown from its original 104 places into one of the largest and most geographically diversified private residential aged care providers in Australia. Today Regis manages over 7,000 operational places across 63 homes primarily located in metropolitan areas across Australia.
Regis operates aged care services throughout Australia excluding the Australian Capital Territory. The Company operates a number of centres and services, such as:
- Aged Care Facilities - 57 throughout all states and territories
- Retirement Villages - 3 in Queensland, and 1 in Victoria and Western Australia
- Home Care - In-home support, with varying levels of service
- Day Therapy - Health-based classes and activities, rehabilitation services and podiatry services
- Day Respite - Support for carers with centre-based and in-home care services