Sky Network Television (ASX:SKT)
Sky Network Television Limited is a New Zealand-based public company, deriving revenue from the provision of free-to-air television, pay television and multi-channel services. The company employs approximately 1,220 people, operates throughout New Zealand, and is administered from its head office in Auckland. The company is listed on the ASX and NZX under the code SKT.
Sky Network Television Limited divides its television services into the following divisions:
- SKY Basic - 53 channels including SKY News New Zealand, MTV, TLC, National Geographic, the Disney Channel, BBC World News, CNN International, Fox News and radio channels including Radio New Zealand.
- SKY Movies - 9 channels including SKY Movies Premiere, SKY Movies Classics, SKY Movies Action, and TCM.
- SKY Sport - 8 channels including 4 SKY sport channels, 2 ESPN channels, and the Rugby Channel.
- beIN Sports - 5 football channels.
- Specialist - 15 special interest channels including SoHo, SKY Digital Music, and Star Chinese Movies.
- Pay Per View - Box Office and SKY Arena pay per view channels
- Pop-Up - 3 extra channels for sport, movies, and family.
- SKY GO - Online-based video-on-demand screening of Sky Pay Television services
- SKY TV Business - Pay television service management for business and hospitality clients