Sky Network Television Limited (ASX:SKT)
Market Cap (AUD): 393.05M
Sector: Communication Services
Last Trade (AUD): 2.25 +0 (+0%)
Sky Network Television Limited (ASX:SKT) is a New Zealand-based public company providing free-to-air television, pay television and multi-channel services.
Sky Network Television Limited divides its television services into the following divisions:
- SKY Basic - 53 channels including SKY News New Zealand, MTV, TLC, National Geographic, the Disney Channel, BBC World News, CNN International, Fox News and radio channels including Radio New Zealand.
- SKY Movies - 9 channels including SKY Movies Premiere, SKY Movies Classics, SKY Movies Action, and TCM.
- SKY Sport - 8 channels including 4 SKY sport channels, 2 ESPN channels, and the Rugby Channel.
- beIN Sports - 5 football channels.
- Specialist - 15 special interest channels including SoHo, SKY Digital Music, and Star Chinese Movies.
- Pay Per View - Box Office and SKY Arena pay per view channels
- Pop-Up - 3 extra channels for sport, movies, and family.
- SKY GO - Online-based video-on-demand screening of Sky Pay Television services
- SKY TV Business - Pay television service management for business and hospitality clients