The Lottery Corporation Limited (ASX:TLC)
The Lottery Corporation Limited (ASX:TLC) is an omni-channel business with a portfolio of high profile, recognised brands and games, strong digital growth and a retail footprint across thousands of Australian retail outlets and venues.
- Australia's leading lottery operator with exclusive and/or long dated licences and approvals to operate nationally (except WA)
- One of the highest performing lotteries businesses globally
- Portfolio of 10 games that covers a range of player motivations, and participation from 45%+ of the adult population
- Strong omni-channel offering with a retail distribution footprint of 3,800+ outlets, digital platform
- Licenced to provide Keno products to venues across NSW, VIC, QLD, SA and the ACT (including digital approvals in VIC and ACT)
- Awarded one of two 20-year VIC Keno licences to 2042
- Strong omni-channel offering with Keno distributed in 3,400+ venues and digitally
The Company listed in May 2022 following the demerger of the lottery assets of Tabcorp Holdings Limited (ASX:TAH).