Think Childcare Limited (ASX:TNK)
Think Childcare Limited (ASX:TNK) owns, manages and operates long day childcare facilities in Australia for children between the ages of six weeks and six years old. Think Childcare Limited’s strategy is to acquire and integrate childcare centres identified on the basis of strict acquisition criteria and to optimise the performance of centres that it owns and manages to increase their profitability via:
- the provision of a uniform, high quality service across all of its centres
- group compliance programs, taking away a significant administrative burden at the centre level
- empowerment of decision makers at the regional/centre level
- localised marketing programs to maintain/increase occupancy
- controlling costs, including taking advantage of group buying opportunities
The Group will not own the real property on which the Childcare Centres are located. Rather, each of the Childcare Centres will be operated on property leased to the Group, materially reducing up-front costs and enabling the Company to focus on the operation of its Centres rather than managing a property portfolio.