Variscan Mines (ASX:VAR)
Varican (ASX:VAR) has a portfolio of high impact base metals interests including projects in Spain, Chile and Australia. Through well considered work programs, Variscan expects to achieve early cashflow and/or significant project value appreciation.
The Board is of the view that the Company is best placed to achieve its objective to create shareholder value through the development of base and strategic metal deposits by:
- focusing on geological provinces with demonstrated strong mineral endowment;
- seeking to acquire advanced mineral projects in low risk regions where undervalued opportunities are available; and,
- applying advanced exploration techniques and concepts to enhance the likelihood for development success.
To support achievement of these objectives the Company:
- seeks to recruit and retain high calibre talent (we are a "team of teams");
- adopt a systematic approach using advanced techniques and concepts to advance its projects;
- seek to maximise in-ground expenditure as a proportion of the total budget; and,
- recognise and value the interests of all key stakeholders that do business with the Company.