Jubilee Metals Group Plc (JSE:JBL)
Jubilee Metals Group Plc (JSE:JBL) principal activities are that of recovering Platinum Group Metals (PGMs) and chrome through the reprocessing of historical surface mine waste and materials. The Group has also diversified its portfolio to include other countries and other elements and metals such as copper, cobalt, lead, zinc and vanadium in Zambia.
Jubilee is the exclusive partner to Hernic Ferrochrome, the world’s fourth largest integrated ferrochrome producer. This gives Jubilee access to historic tailings and current tailings from Hernic.
Jubilee's strategy is to:
- Secure low risk, low capital intensive, long-term commodity production from mine surface waste materials with reduced risk and capital outlay when compared to traditional mining techniques
- Strategically partner with mining companies and governments to develop and implement metal recovery projects from mine waste
- Utilise advanced environmentally sustainable metal recovery techniques, ensuring a zero-effluent policy
- Implement proven and cutting-edge metallurgical processing solutions to recover metals from historical and current mine discard material
- Diversify earnings through exposure to multiple commodities and widening geographic footprint