Metrofile Holdings Limited (JSE:MFL)
Metrofile Holdings Limited (JSE:MFL) is a leading global records and information management specialist, providing clients with end-to-end solutions for the complete information management lifecycle, allowing them to extract maximum value from their information assets. With the new wave of technological change disrupting many business sectors, including records and information, Metrofile is well placed to bridge the gap between physical storage and new digital platforms.
Metrofile's operations today are international in nature with subsidiaries servicing clients of all sizes and sectors across South Africa, Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, Zambia and the Middle East. Its four strategic pillars are:
• Records storage and management, including backup and protection of active and inactive documents, images and data in physical and electronic format
• Management of the risk of loss of information
• Data capturing, enrichment and verification services
• Evaluation and digital transformation of business processes and tools, supported by machine learning and modern visualisation
• Business outsource services: Proof of delivery processing, track and trace management, sensitive information protection, procurement tracking, claims processing, HR document management, data protection, imaging services and turnkey digitisation
• Electronic document management services: e-Tracker and dataStor
• Online backup
Business support services
Full range of business continuity and disaster recovery services, including work area recovery, records management consultancy services and confidential document destruction and recycling
Products and solutions
Comprehensive range of filing solutions ensuring access to records and information including office filing stationery, archive filing boxes, bulk filing solutions, filing cabinets, shelving and steel products and scanners
Metrofile Holdings Limited has been listed on the JSE since 1995. Metrofile is a black-owned Company with black ownership amounting to 59.57%. The largest shareholder, is Metrofile’s empowerment partner, Mineworkers Investment Company (“MIC”).