Nedbank Group Limited (JSE:NED)
Nedbank Group (JSE:NED) is one of South Africa's four largest banks, with Nedbank Limited as its principal banking subsidiary.
Nedbank Group offers the following solutions through its frontline clusters, Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking, Nedbank Retail and Business Banking, Nedbank Wealth and Nedbank Africa Regions:
- A wide range of wholesale and retail banking services
- A growing insurance, asset management and wealth management offering
- Nedbank Group's primary market is South Africa, however, the group is continuing to expand into the rest of Africa
- Nedbank has a presence in five countries in the Southern African Development Community (SADC) and East Africa region where it owns subsidiaries and banks in Namibia, Swaziland, Mozambique, Lesotho, Zimbabwe, as well as representative offices in Angola and Kenya
- In West and Central Africa the group follows a partnership approach and concluded the acquisition of an approximate 21% shareholding in Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI) in 2014, enabling a unique one-bank experience to its clients across the largest banking network in Africa, comprising more than 2 000 branches in 39 countries