Distribution Results Announcement
OASIS CRESCENT PROPERTY FUND
A property fund created under the Oasis Crescent Property
Trust Scheme registered in terms of the Collective
Investment Schemes Control Act (Act 45 of 2002) having
REIT status with the JSE
JSE share code: OAS
DISTRIBUTION RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT
1. Unitholders are referred to the announcements released by the Fund on SENS on
29 April 2021 and 14 May 2021, regarding the Fund’s distribution in respect of the six
months ended 31 March 2021, as well as the circular to unitholders dated
14 May 2021 (“Circular”), in this regard.
2. As indicated in the above announcements and the Circular, unitholders could elect to
receive in cash the distribution of 4,503.80664 cents (in aggregate), after non-permissible
income, for every 100 units held (“Cash Distribution”), failing which the distribution would
be reinvested at the rate of 2.01152 units at 2,239 cents per unit (in aggregate) for every
100 units so held (“Unit Reinvestment”). Non-resident unitholders are referred to those
sections of the abovementioned announcements and the Circular dealing with the
reinvestment ratio and cash distribution ratio for non-resident unitholders. The deadline for
the above election was 12:00 p.m. on Friday, 4 June 2021.
3. Unitholders holding 26 149 920 units or 39.78% of units qualifying to receive the distribution,
elected to receive the Cash Distribution, resulting in a Cash Distribution of
R11 777 418.33, gross of tax.
4. The remaining unitholders, holding 39 582 925 units or 60.22% of units qualifying to receive
the distribution, reinvested their distribution, amounting to R17 827 384.06, gross of tax
(R17 426 415.49 net of tax), resulting in the issuing of 778 233 new units.
5. Unitholders are advised that on Monday, 7 June 2021 distribution payments were made into
the bank accounts of those certificated unitholders, and distribution payments were credited
to the Central Securities Depositary Participant (“CSDP”) accounts or to the broker custody
accounts of those dematerialised unitholders, who elected to receive the Cash Distribution.
6. Unitholders are advised that on Wednesday, 9 June 2021 new unit certificates will be posted
to those certificated unitholders, and new units will be credited to the CSDP accounts or
broker custody accounts of those dematerialised unitholders, who qualified for the Unit
7. The number of listed units will be adjusted on or about Friday, 11 June 2021, based on the
results of the distribution.
8. Unitholders are referred to the Fund’s abovementioned announcements for details on the
tax implications of the distribution.
7 June 2021
Corporate Advisor and Designated Advisor
Date: 07-06-2021 05:00:00
Produced by the JSE SENS Department. The SENS service is an information dissemination service administered by the JSE Limited ('JSE').
The JSE does not, whether expressly, tacitly or implicitly, represent, warrant or in any way guarantee the truth, accuracy or completeness of
the information published on SENS. The JSE, their officers, employees and agents accept no liability for (or in respect of) any direct,
indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind or nature, howsoever arising, from the use of SENS or the use of, or reliance on,
information disseminated through SENS.