Quilter plc (JSE:QLT)
Quilter plc (JSE:QLT) is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management both in the UK and internationally. Quilter gives customers and financial advisers choice and flexibility in how they choose to access the company's solutions and services. Managing £107.4 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers (as at 30 June 2020), Quilter operates in one of the largest wealth markets in the world – and one that is growing.
The Quilter group of companies
Quiter group companies operate principally in two main segments: Advice & Wealth Management and Wealth Platforms.
Advice and Wealth Management
With £44.1 billion of assets under management (AUM) as at 30 June 2020, Quilter's Advice and Wealth Management segment includes:
- Quilter Financial Planning (the new name for Intrinsic, from 1 July 2019)
- Quilter Private Client Advisers
- Quilter Financial Advisers (the new name for Charles Derby Group, from 27 January 2020)
- Quilter Investors
- Quilter Cheviot (discretionary fund managers)
With £76.6 billion of assets under administration (AUA) as at 30 June 2020, Quilter's Wealth Platforms segment comprises:
- Quilter Investment Platform (which will be the new name for the Old Mutual Wealth UK Platform)
- Quilter International (which is the new name for Old Mutual International)