Southern Palladium Limited (JSE:SDL)

Johan Odendaal
MD
Market Cap (AUD): 5.39B
Sector: Basic Materials
Last Trade (AUD): 60 +0 (+0%)
Tab Bar

1. About

Southern Palladium Limited (JSE:SDL) is engaged in advanced stage platinum group minerals (PGM) exploration and development.

The Company holds a 70% interest in a South African private company, Miracle Upon Miracle Investments Proprietary Limited (MUM). The remaining 30% of MUM will remain held by a company wholly-owned by the local Bengwenyama-yeMaswazi community (Bengwenyama). MUM holds 100% of the Preferent Prospecting Right to the Bengwenyama PGM project, located in the heart of the Eastern Limb of the Bushveld Complex in South Africa (Project or Bengwenyama Project). 

The Company was formed in December 2020 specifically to acquire its holding in MUM, with all of the previous MUM shareholders to be Shareholders in the Company and, in the case of the Bengwenyama, being both a Shareholder in the Company and retaining a 30% direct interest in MUM.

2. Business model

3. Strategy

4. Markets

5. Competition

6. History

7. Team

8. Financials

9. Risk